American Standard - Items tagged as "Brand: case"
American Standard Products Information:
- 1899 - Standard Sanitary Manufacturing Company.
- 1929 - American Radiator & Standard Sanitary Corporation.
- 1948 - American Standard brand name.
- 1967 - American Standard company name.
- Products are often simply marked - "Standard."
Up to through the 1950s, model numbers often had an "F" prefix such as "F4043." Its meaning is unknown and it is superfluous to model identification.
Up to the 1990s, products often had a three-digit date code such as C72 indicating the year of manufacture, 1972.
In the 1990's, the company began phasing in part numbers in addition to model numbers. 735.042-400.020 is the part number for the tank lid of Hamilton model 2092 in White. So, in many cases, there can be two numbers for the same item.