Terms, Conditions, Returns, Refunds
If you are entering an order with us, there will be a check-box to agree to our terms and conditions. This is the guide for settling post-purchase issues. You can read it below. Call if you have questions or concerns. 650-483-1139. If you do not want to use the website with our terms and conditions, you can order by postal mail with a certified check.
Additional shipping charges are due for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. We will contact you after an order is entered.
We do not offer free returns. If you are less than certain about your brand, model, size, or color name; contact us before ordering. We will make sure you get it right before ordering. Returns are expensive for the buyer and painful seller.
Non-returnable, non-refundable items:
- Bolt caps
- Clearance Center items
- Custom painted, urethane items
- Color-To-Match, ID service
- Discontinued items
- Installed toilet seats (Opened hardware bags constitute an installed seat.)
- Porc-A-Fix repair glaze
- Used & salvaged, non-porcelain
- Unauthorized Returns
- Contact us within seven (7) days of arrival to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA.)
- Standby for RGA. RGA will contain the return-to address. The return-to address may differ from the shipped-from address.
- Restocking or handling fees apply on returned items unless there has been error on our part.
- Outbound shipping charges are not refundable.
- Return shipping charges are buyer's expense.
- Unauthorized returns are accessed 100% restocking fee.
Handling and restocking fees:
- Exchanges $35.00
- Refunds $45.00
- Less $10.00 if Color Identifications Service was used
Cancellations: A 3% processing fee from the merchant processor is deducted unless there has been an error on our part. If an order has been packed but not shipped, there is a cancellation and refund fee of $12.00 for seats and tank lids and $22.00 for tanks. If an order has been shipped but not delivered, that constitutes a return (see above), not a cancellation.
Damage and defect claims: Return authorization is required unless waived in writing. Exchange or refund is subject to inspection. Buyer agrees to retain product and packaging until disposition is instructed by seller. Inspection may be required via on-site visit or via photos, video call, or authorized return to seller. Buyer agrees to pay return shipping charges for inspection when seller deems necessary. Seller agrees to reimburse shipping charges if/when defect is verified/validated.
Refunds: Processing RGAs, returns, inspections, restocks, credits and refunds is like driving in reverse - it's harder and slower. Please allow 30 days for refund to post. Refunds will flow back through the channel of the payment. A 3% processing fee from the merchant processor is also deducted unless there has been an error on our part.
We reserve the right to refuse service or sale to previous customers deemed by us as problematic. New orders placed by such buyers will be canceled and refunded less the 3% merchant credit card fee.
650-483-1139 Pacific Time ~ Gary@Tjader.com