American Standard - Items tagged as "Material: porcelain"
American Standard Products Information:
- 1899 - Standard Sanitary Manufacturing Company.
- 1929 - American Radiator & Standard Sanitary Corporation.
- 1948 - American Standard brand name.
- 1967 - American Standard company name.
- Products are often simply marked - "Standard."
Up to the 1950s, model numbers often had an "F" prefix such as "F4043." Its meaning is unknown and it is superfluous to model identification.
Up to the 1990s, products often had a three-digit date code such as C72 indicating the year of manufacture, 1972.