Universal Rundle - Items tagged as "Material urethane"
- Universal Rundle Corporation, aka URC, UR, (UPC.)
- Products are often stamped with an overlaying logo that appears to be "UPC." But it's really URC. UPC stands for Uniform Plumbing Code which is a governing body for manufacturing standards.
- Universal Rundle was acquired by Crane Fixtures in the 1980s and Crane Fixtures was merged into American Standard in 2008.
- UR Mushroom = American Standard Bone.
- UR Doeskin = Kohler Almond.
- UR White Sand = American Standard Linen & Kohler Biscuit.
View all Brand: American Standard Brand: Bemis Brand: Briggs Brand: Case Brand: Crane Brand: Eljer Brand: Gerber Brand: Kilgore Brand: Kohler Brand: Mansfield Brand: Norris Brand: Porc-A-Fix Brand: Rheem Brand: Sterling Brand: Toto Brand: Universal Rundle Brand: western Color names: American Standard Color names: Universal Rundle Condition: New Condition: Salvaged Condition: Used Material Urethane Material: Plastic Material: Porcelain Material: Repair Glaze Material: Reproduction